Welcome to Destruction of Glitter

Content Life, Love, Sex, Self Image, Mothering, and any other Craziness That May Happen In A Day In The Life of Me!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

No Wonder Women

My love of Wonder Women must have given me ideas of me actually being a Wonder Women. 29 days into 2013 and what have I learned to keep my opinions, concern and good intentions to myself. Quickly I am learning to place boundaries between myself and others basically to mind my darn business. No matter how good my intentions maybe I am not the one going through the situation it is not my place to comment on it. In the end the decision on how to deal with the issue being it treatment, friendship or life is not mind. The only person that I have control over is my own personal self. No matter how much I feel that I should fix other’s or make them bend to my will it’s no longer my concern. I have and will continue to work on myself, mental, physical and emotional.
 Perhaps I will become more of an introvert then I already am but life at this point can only get better because my outlook is to enjoy every day. Good thing I am slowly learning to enjoy myself and look at life so differently.  Just enjoying my day not looking at the past that I can no longer control or fix its done I can only hope for better in today. Taking a quick look back when did I become such a selfish person the world doesn’t rotate around me and I can no paint it in only color’s that I deem beautiful others have the right to paint their world in whatever fits them. The hardest thing in the world is letting go and allowing other’s control. Even when all you would like to do is hold them close to your heart. I am not Wonder Women and I certainly do not have a lasso.

No comments: